Hello from LPA Now

By : Forum Member
Published 10th June 2019 |
Read latest comment - 14th June 2019

Hi people,

I'm Malcolm Roberts and have recently started a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) document completion through to registration service. My original company, Beechwood Solutions Ltd, has been providing a nationwide document completion service for solicitors since 2004. LPA Now is an extension of that, targeted directly at the public.

What is an LPA? A power of attorney is a legal device that empowers someone else to act for, or represent you. An LPA enables someone you trust to look after your decisions if you lose capacity to make them yourself. They cover health and financial decisions. Google our website for full information. If you run your own small business you should consider a Business LPA, so that wages and suppliers are paid and your company could stay running if anything  unexpected happened to you. Please call us on 0345 230 0010 if you want to know more, I'm always happy to answer queries.

Thank you

Malcrobs
LPA Now
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Malcolm and welcome to the forum. I'm about to try and convince my parents to do this as it was nearly a disaster when my dad had a breakdown and mum couldn't cope with the finances. Hopefully they'll realise it's in their best interests to get it in place now, so it's ready if we need it! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you and you're spot on. Most of the enquiries we get are concerning the parents of the person who contacts us. You may well know that they have to be taken out whilst the "donor" has capacity so you can't leave it until needed and the registration process takes 10 weeks, Hence our name of LPA Now. We do have some info that might be helpful about having the discussion with your folks on our FAQs page https://www.lpanow.com/faqs . If I can be of help in any way, please call me on 0345 230 0010, even if it's just for a bit of advice.

Malcrobs
LPA Now

Thank you that's really kind of you. It's definitely a delicate subject but my parents are fairly clued up and I know the problems they had with my grandma so hopefully they'll realise now is the time. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread