Carol Corbett Hypnotherapist

By : Forum Member
Published 21st May 2019 |
Read latest comment - 23rd May 2019

Hi - My name is Carol,  I work as a Hypnotherapist in the Crawley, Sussex area.  I have over 13 years of experience working with  Hypnotherapy and 26 years of experience as a therapist in complementary health.  Hypnotherapy  is a very gentle and effective way to resolve many unwanted issues such as feelings of stress and anxiety, insomnia,  OCD, phobias, habits and so much more.   Just to reassure you that Hypnotherapy is nothing like stage Hypnosis that you see on the t.v.  Stage Hypnosis is purely for entertainment and has no Therapy value.   After a Hypnosis  session you will always walk out feeling calm and deeply relaxed.  I look forward to working with you soon if I can be of assistance to you please call 07922 222011 - www.carolcorbetthypnotherapist.co.uk Thanks for reading. carol

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi carol,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you won;t be making me act like a chicken any time soon

By the way, random question, but can you use hypnotherapy via video call?  Just wondered, as in this day and age many businesses use video calling but I don't know if it would work for your area. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread