Management Systems Consultancy

By : Forum Member
Published 19th May 2019 |
Read latest comment - 19th May 2019

Hi I'm Jan Atherton, a Management Systems consultant based in Banbury and mainly covering the Midlands area supporting SMEs with their certifications for ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 (Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management standards).

I work as an independent  but I also still work as an assessor for the leading certification bodies, a role I have been conducting for over 15 years.  I set my consultancy business up at the start of 2018 and its the most fun I've had working - I get to work with the most amazing people!

My services include supporting clients through gap analysis, risk assessment, internal auditing and other implementation and support functions required by the standard to get their businesses running well and incompliance.  My view is that the standards are a tool for businesses to help structure their business effectively and that exactly the approach I take with implementation and support.  I get to see some amazing companies and talk to great people every day with their own ideas and inspiration for how to make their business better and with a little guidance and support its fantastic to see when they achieve certification. 

I'm always looking for new clients from one off gap analysis through to ongoing support projects and regular internal auditing.  So if you're looking to implement a quality, environmental or health and safety system, contact me.  You can also check out my linked in profile for more information including my resume, references and industry areas covered.

Thanks,
Jan Atherton
Atherton BMS Ltd
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Welcome to the forum Jan. That's a very detailed introduction, thank you. 

I look forward to seeing you contributions to the forum, you sound like you're a font of knowledge. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread