Just reaching out and saying hello

By : Forum Member
Published 24th April 2019 |
Read latest comment - 11th May 2019

Hi everyone, I'm Cynthia, the founder of Oui Madam Bridal Atelier based in Cookham.  I am a bridal gown designer  with a strong established background having designed and created dresses for multiple high end designers over the past 30 years.  I can still be found in my London studio creating dresses most of the week and the boutique in Cookham provides a showroom space where I can enjoy a peaceful escape and continue to design.

Please feel free to drop by if you are in the areas as Friday and Saturdays I am open all day for brides to drop by with out an appointment.

Thanks,
Oui Madam Bridal
Oui Madam Bridal Atelier
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Cynthia, welcome to the forum. What a wonderful job! I had my first wedding dress designed for me as I wanted something different, it was a great experience. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca, 

Thank you so  so much for commenting and sharing your story.  

I totally agree that the experience is 'once-in-a-lifetime' and the one thing that brides recall and treasure for ever.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia, welcome to the forum. What a wonderful job! I had my first wedding dress designed for me as I wanted something different, it was a great experience. ”

Thanks,
Oui Madam Bridal
Oui Madam Bridal Atelier

Well I did get married again actually, but it was  a very different style of wedding. 

Would you like me to change your avatar to a lady? As I assume from the name you are. 

The master of web copy.

Hi Rebecca,

Yes,a lovely looking female would work better for me than bob the builder

thank for picking up on that. x

Thanks,
Oui Madam Bridal
Oui Madam Bridal Atelier

Hi Rebecca,

Yes,a lovely looking female would work better for me than bob the builder

thank for picking up on that. x”

Done. Although the options are limited, so feel free to upload your own under the edit profile section if you'd like to. 

The master of web copy.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread