Check this out: For dependable, reliable carers, go to www.PrimeCarers.co.uk

By : Business Owner
Published 3rd April 2019 |
Read latest comment - 5th April 2019

Hello,

We have launched a new website called www.PrimeCarers.co.uk to help solve the care crisis by making care better and more affordable.

We want to make it easier and safer to choose, book and pay for professional care online, and that is exactly what we have done. To find the best and most reliable independent carers, all vetted and insured, go to to www.PrimeCarers.co.uk, and type in your postcode and browse carers available near you. To get in touch, simply request a consultation and they will get back t you with their availability. You can then book, contract and pay for care through the website, from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home on on the move.

Once you are working with your chosen the PrimeCarer you can manage what they do, when they do it and what they report back to you about, from your dashboard. So whether you are looking for home carers, live-in carers or just a bit of respite care we can help.

We would love to know what you think, especially if you have had care experiences of your own so please get in touch.

• You can give us a call on 0203 369 3624
  • Alternatively send us an email on admin@primecarers.co.uk
  • And if even that is daunting, you can come and have a chat with us by going to our website and clicking the chat icon.

Thanks,
PrimeCarers
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. Good carers are hard to find and quite rare in my experience. Do you try and keep consistent carers visiting the same people? That is the main problem I found, that my mum had someone different every time so they never had a clue and no rapport was built. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread