Hello people! An introduction to my Childminding Services in Kempston.

By : Forum Member
Published 24th February 2019 |
Read latest comment - 26th February 2019

I’m Loretta Young, an Ofsted Registered Childminder for 27 years from central Kempston. I offer professional, reliable,flexible and fun loving childcare in a beautiful home from home setting with daily educational trips out and stimulating activities within my home setting.

All childcare is especially tailored to meet your individual child’s needs working within the EYFS Framework (the same as Preschools, Nurseries and all Early Years Settings) I’m a fully insured NCMA/PACEY Member, ICO Registered and can offer a huge portfolio of absolutely excellent parental references. In addition I have around 60 Certificates of further training undertaken within my field. Continued ongoing Professional Development is paramount to me in constantly broadening my extensive knowledge and keeping me up to date with the latest Legislation and practices.

I’m Registered to receive funding from the Childcare Element of Tax Credits/Universal Credits. I’m also Registered with most Workplace Voucher Companies. In addition I’m Registered to offer 15/30hr Government Funded places to eligible children. For higher earners (including those who may be Self Employed) I’m Registered with the Governments new 20% Tax Free Childcare Initiative. Please contact me if you’d just like more information or whether you’d like to enquire about your individual childcare requirements.

I’ve been a Member for a long time but never posted before! 

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Great post Loretta, and now you out of the starting blocks 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Loretta, welcome to the forum. My childminder is a second mum to my son and I adore her, good ones are like gold dust!

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread