Computer Support

By : Forum Member
Published 11th February 2019 |
Read latest comment - 15th February 2019

Hi everyone,

PC Fix are a PC and Mac IT support company.   We are vastly experienced and now looking to grow our client base.  

I am happy to offer any businesses using this forum a free 15 min consultation on their IT systems and offer advice to resolve any issues or provide guidance on how best to utilise your systems going forward.  We are based in SW London, happy to pop in for a chat or if further afield, we can have a telephone chat and a remote support session to review your IT estate.

We assist clients small and large (upto 35 users currently).   This is for both home and office based clients. 

We offer the following support:

Desktops and laptop support as well as assisting with mobile phone setups,  Virus removal,  Malware removal, Data backups, Data security audits, WiFi surveys and upgrades, Data Recovery, Setup of new Systems and Data transferring.   We also work in conjunction with a GDPR consultant to aide clients with onboarding and compliance.

Any questions, please do email us - info@londonpcfix.com

Cheers!

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi and welcome to the forum. That's a kind offer for the forum users, I am just me and my laptop so I wouldn't benefit but I am sure others might. I look forward to your input on forum topics. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

I must say that is a nice offer for us members .

My PC is running pretty well at the moment , just slow in starting but can live with it as I most put my PC to sleep rather than shutdown. I'm OK with the hardware as I look after PC's of a different nature with lynx and a load cell

Always nice to be nice, especially when entering new waters

As for your slow booting PC..  I'd suggest you look at what programs are being started when your machine boots - you can google for ways to improve boot time dependant on your operating system.    I'd def recommend you power down your PC once every 2 weeks though, just putting it into sleep isnt the best way, long term

I must say that is a nice offer for us members .

My PC is running pretty well at the moment , just slow in starting but can live with it as I most put my PC to sleep rather than shutdown. I'm OK with the hardware as I look after PC's of a different nature with lynx and a load cell”

I realised I have a question, my laptop won't go into hibernate or sleep mode or rather it won't reactivate once in it. It has to be turned off and on again, which defeats the point!! It's been since I installed Windows 10. Is there anything I can do? It's been like it for ages obviously, I just never look into these things  

The master of web copy.

Hey Rebecca,

I am assuming it is Windows 10 on your laptop, if it differs please let me know but this forum post gives you a couple of ideas and solutions to try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-power/computer-wont-wake-from-sleep-mode-windows-10/91bda12c-9fbb-4e98-9113-7f7b83e2a095

I also sent you a direct message re updating my post, could you kindly let me know please?   Thanks

I realised I have a question, my laptop won't go into hibernate or sleep mode or rather it won't reactivate once in it. It has to be turned off and on again, which defeats the point!! It's been since I installed Windows 10. Is there anything I can do? It's been like it for ages obviously, I just never look into these things  

Thanks I have changed the settings as suggested so I hope it works! I will let you know.

The master of web copy.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread