PROFESSIONAL ORGANISERS- WE TIDY YOUR ROOM FOR YOU!

By : Forum Member
Published 4th February 2019 |
Read latest comment - 5th February 2019

WE TIDY YOUR ROOM, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

FROM £40 PER ROOM

BOOK ONLINE - REQUEST A QUOTE - FULLY INSURED - PRIVACY PROTECTED - DBS BACKGROUND CHECKED

Have a messy room that needs a tidy? Or a space that needs organising but you don’t have the time or the energy? Get in touch with us. We do all the work so you can just relax and come back to a tidy room. 

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL

Whatever the need is whether a room in your house, office building or mansion! We will get your space clear and free, ready to use. Our team of dedicated professional organisers aka ‘room tidiers’ always aim to satisfy our customer requirements, ensuring we leave you happy.

TIDYMYROOM.COM

Thanks,
From the Team
TIDYMYROOM.COM
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Well this is a very on trend idea, welcome to the forum! With the Kon Mari  decluttering happening everywhere I think your business will be popular.  Personally I am a control freak so I wouldn't trust anyone else to sort my things out for me but I can see how this would appeal to many. Do you clean as well? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thank you Rebecca! 

Yes many people will benefit from our services for residential and commercial customers, which includes:

• Room Decluttering
  • Packing and Boxing
  • Closet Organisation
  • Room Tidy Up
  • Kitchen/ Pantry Tidy Up
  • Spare Room Organisation
  • Office Organisation

To answer your question "Do you clean as well?"... Our service is mostly organisation and decluttering. However, this does include an element of cleaning as part of the overall tidying up of the space, so we ensure the space is tidy and ready to use.

Happy Tidying!

From the awesome team at TIDYMYROOM.COM

Well this is a very on trend idea, welcome to the forum! With the Kon Mari  decluttering happening everywhere I think your business will be popular.  Personally I am a control freak so I wouldn't trust anyone else to sort my things out for me but I can see how this would appeal to many. Do you clean as well? ”

Thanks,
From the Team
TIDYMYROOM.COM

Welcome aboard 

I love the idea. I've suggested we move house just so we can declutter  3 women in my house, need I say more....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread