New Managers Needed

By : Forum Member
Published 21st September 2018 |
Read latest comment - 7th October 2018

Hi all, Protemp Staffing has been trading for nearly 5 years now and how things have changed in the recruitment market place. The right Candidates are more difficult to attract and the time frame in retaining interest in any particular job role is roughly 1 week, after which the candidate moves on to the next opportunity. As a company we recruit to job specification and are able to offer this service Nationwide. We purposely do not offer "ad-hoc" services as we find the whole exercise a time and income loser. Potential candidates are not interested in a day here and a day there. They are looking for some form of reliable income which is what we try and achieve for them. What we do offer is the arrangement of long term temporary and permanent staff and can provide excellent references from existing long term clients. No up front fees. We conduct all the necessary administration, including advertising, right up to the point where you the client are face to face with the candidate in order to establish suitability for the particular job role.

Looking for a long term job role? Protemp Staffing are looking for potential managers to work from home Nationwide. We are very keen to recruit individuals that have recruitment experience. Full information available by sending an email of interest to info@protemp-staffing.com.

Protemp Staffing
Protemp Staffing Limited
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Welcome to the forum, a good quality recruitment consultancy is like gold dust. I used to work with them so I talk from experience. You sound like you offer a great service. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your post. I attended the Recruitment Expo at the NEC yesterday and had a number of interesting conversations regarding recruitment in general. One thing that stood out was "Time in placing the potential candidate in front of the client". My guideline to clients is that the potential candidate must be interviewed within 48 hrs of job role application. That is the time-frame I am now working with and the client needs to adapt to the same. Of course this is not to every clients liking but time is money and I outlay adverting costs without the client committing any funds whatsoever. Times are changing!

Protemp Staffing
Protemp Staffing Limited

48 hours is a very short timescale! The last interview I had took a couple of months to sort out from application to interview. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread