Hi From Abars 24Hr Auto Locksmiths

By : Business Owner
Published 20th September 2018 |
Read latest comment - 6th October 2018

Hi Everyone,  I'd just like to introduce my company Abars 24Hr Auto Locksmiths, please make a note of our website

https://www.abars-24hr-auto-locksmith.com/

We are an emergency call out Auto locksmith, if you have locked your keys in a vehicle or even lost them completely we can help, if you deal with the public and have a car park, ours is a handy number to have to hand.

We also supply spare keys, we can clone keys and supply or repair and program remotes.

Abars, For all your vehicle key requirements.

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Welcome aboard Mick 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Welcome to the forum Mick. This reminds me I have never got around to getting a spare key for my car, I live in constant fear of dropping it down a drain! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca, thank you for the warm welcome, If you need a key,  just let me have all your car details, PM me the year, make and model, engine size and if petrol or diesel, then what type of key you wanted? A standard key, a genuine remote key or, an even better aftermarket flip out remote key, then I'll need to know where your postcode and maybe your mobile number and I'll text you a price.

Thanks

Mick

Originally Posted by Rebecca (PayforPrecision)

Welcome to the forum Mick. This reminds me I have never got around to getting a spare key for my car, I live in constant fear of dropping it down a drain! 

Thanks, Mick.
Motorcycle mechanic, Auto Locksmith,
ABARS MOTORCYCLES

Thanks Steve, Hello everyone, I there's anything anyone needs, just let me know, I cover Herts, Essex, North and East London and Cambs 

Welcome aboard Mick 

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread