Pooches & Pals

By : Forum Member
Published 18th September 2018 |
Read latest comment - 3rd October 2018

Hello I am the owner of Pooches and Pals and are based in Kent. I offer dog walking, pet sitting and visits to give peace of mind to owners and lots of fun to pets. Walking your dog for you will benefit them and you in lots of ways such as stimulating their mind and saving you from walking them after a long hard day at work. If you are going away for a weekend or a long break, I am more than happy to care for all of your pets so that both you and your pets can enjoy yourselves and have fun!

Please feel free to check out my website for more information.  I am also on Facebook.

www.poochesandpals.co.uk

My email is : info@poochesandpals.co.uk

Pooches&Pals
Pooches and Pals
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Welcome aboard  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Welcome to the forum, that must be a great business assuming you love dogs   I do some cat sitting for my friend's business and it's a really enjoyable way to make money. In my experience people are happy to spend a fair bit to keep their pets happy. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Welcome to the forum! I am pleased to hear you love looking after pets in their own environment - it can be stressful for some pets (not all of course) to go into a cattery or kennel while their owners are away.

I hope business is good!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread