GuttVac Gutter Clearing

By : Forum Member
Published 11th September 2018 |
Read latest comment - 12th September 2018

Hello all.

My name is Robert , have have started a new venture up called GuttVac Gutter Clearing.

My mission at GuttVac is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. For more information or general inquiries, feel free to get in touch today.

You can find me at guttvac.co.uk or facebook .

Thank you all 

Robert (GuttVac)

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Robert and welcome to the forum! I have had a quick look at the website and quote is spelt wrong on the first page, I hope you don't mind me pointing it out.

It's a great name for a business as it's obvious what you do.  I hope business goes well, now it's getting autumnal it is definitely the time for clearing gutters of falling leaves etc! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Rebecca.

Thank you for your kind welcome. 

I have just fixed that , No i didn't mind you pointing that out , I am surprised i did not notice it .

Yes the name i think gets straight to the point i think .And perfect time of year to crack on with my new venture.

Robert

Hi Rebecca.

Thank you for your kind welcome. 

I have just fixed that , No i didn't mind you pointing that out , I am surprised i did not notice it .

Yes the name i think gets straight to the point i think .And perfect time of year to crack on with my new venture.

Robert

”

You're more than welcome, it's funny how things you've seen so much can make you blind to obvious errors, to be fair that is how I make a living! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread