Pennine Training Services - Health and Food Safety Courses

By : Business Owner
Published 6th September 2018 |
Read latest comment - 14th September 2018

My name is Bob Elsey and I'm a veteran of the Royal Air Force and the founder of Pennine Training Services, a company I established back in 1999 to help to educate employers and employees about health and safety and food safety. Since then I have been serving communities both locally and nationally, providing classroom based and online based health and safety and food safety courses.

I have trained thousands of people on health & safety and food safety, throughout the UK including; Her Majesty’s Forces, the Care Homes Industry, Her Majesty’s Prison Service, Marks & Spencer, McDonald’s, CO-OP, MOTO, TESCO, Sure Start Centres, Cadbury’s, Colleges and many, many more.

I'm passionate about teaching safety courses and strongly feel that It’s important for you to get the best from the health & safety and food safety training that I provide, therefore, I focus on providing you with a learning experience that is valuable, rewarding and enjoyable.

For more information and to book your next health and safety or food safety course then please send me a message or ring me.

Visit my site at: www.teachhealthandsafety.com

Or ring me for a no obligation quote on: (07932)746761

Thanks.

Thanks,
teacherrob
Pennine Training Services
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Welcome aboard Bob, glad to have you with us.

As a former MTD I remember H&S not being the highest of priorities  Glad to hear you are changing the mindset!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Bob and welcome to the forum. You sounds very experienced. I know Health and Safety gets a bad reputation but we actually all rely on it of course! Keep up the good work. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Bob and welcome to the forum.

I have to book a lot of training courses for one of the companies I work for, so I'll be keeping your number handy as H&S training is an absolute necessity for them. You certainly sound like the guy to do it!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hi Natalie,

Thank you.  I would be open to discussions and offering you favourable discounts.

Best regards,

Bob.

Thanks,
teacherrob
Pennine Training Services

Thanks Bob, I'll get a list of the training we need to you and see what you can do.

Many thanks

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread