Hi there from Dual Focus Photography

By : Forum Member
Published 16th August 2018 |
Read latest comment - 29th November 2018

Hi All,

I have updated my listing today.  Dual Focus Photography and Tiny Tots Newborn & baby photography.

Kent based Child and Family Portrait Photographer.

On-location and Studio sessions available.  Studio is based in Sittingbourne.  On-location (and newborn & baby) portrait sessions taken place at a location of your choice within a 30 mile radius.

CRB checked, insured female photographer.

Hoping to generate new contacts and new bookings

Thanks

Clair

Thanks,
Clair
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Clair, 

Welcome to the forum. I love the photos I had done with my children when they were little, I'm lucky enough to know a professional photographer so I got a bargain. I fully appreciate the work that goes into it all. If you have the skills to take great photos of children and babies I admire you. Where do you get most of your business from?

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Clair

I always believe I am quite a good photographer, but then I see professional shots like yours and realise I'm not!

Welcome to the forum and I hope business is booming.

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Ahhh thank you.  I'm sure your pictures are great.   I am happiest when I have my camera in my hand.

I'm trying to find the best way to gain more newborn portrait enquiries, do you have any suggestions please?

Thank you

Clair

Thanks,
Clair

Do you use Facebook much? A competition would attract attention. Maybe offer a free shoot or some free images to the winner. Just make sure you have robust ts and cs in place.  You could ask for shares and likes to enter or even the most interesting bump photos or something, as then you'd be attracting  expecting mums to see your page. Just an idea anyway. What is your USP as there are a lot of photographers out there, decide what it is then use it to promote yourself. Something funny or shocking or free will always attract attention. Local parenting groups on FB and local baby massage groups and things like that would be good for flyers (online or in person). 

Good luck and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thank you I will do

Thanks,
Clair

Hi Clair

You could hang around Mother and Baby groups and hand out flyers...

Offering an introductory discount or a recommend a friend scheme would work. 

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread