We make things

By : Forum Member
Published 4th August 2018 |
Read latest comment - 10th August 2018

Hi, we're XS Media and Design, you'll find us online, oddly enough called Mental XS Online. We've been running for a while, but never got around to the advertising part properly. We make clothes, and we love to find beautiful items to either sell as they are, or add to them in some way. Old art becomes an i-phone case, a medieval cloak becomes a coat, things like that. I love to re-design.  We love movies, and spooky things, and historical things. I look forward to showing you what we do!

Thank you for your interest in
Mental XS Online
XS Media and Design
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Tess, that all sounds REALLY interesting! Feel free to add a link to your website as it's a intro thread and any photos, as we'd love to see some examples. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Tess

Your website is intriguing - I love the ideas you have come up with! Best of luck with your listing on here, and welcome to the forum.

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Mental XS Online

undefinedundefined undefined

The first pic is one of my designs for Katerina, from the Eve Collection, (evening wear), will be going on Pre-Order as soon as possible - handmade by me and custom made to fit.

The second one is from our new Hamunaptra Jewelry Collection, high-end fine jewelry created by extremely talented artisans from around the world and shipped from New York, (some have payment plans on, we're working on credit terms).

The last pic is Elena from Vampire Diaries Prom Gown, if you're a fan of the show, you will know it's the one Caroline bought but Elena stole.. hence there are pics of both of them wearing it in different scenes! We've got some of the almost-identical fabric, enough so far for one dress, again, custom made.

We also have print-on-demand, movie lithographs and canvas gallery art from names such as Acme Archives, stunning sculptures of movies and an absolute heap of random items you'll love browsing through! Azure Green, Weta, Marvel, either Officially Licensed or Limited Edition replicas.

So there you go, that's the gist of Mental XS Online.. movies, celeb, tech and spooky all rolled into one.

Thank you for your interest in
Mental XS Online
XS Media and Design

Thanks for sharing those. That pink dress is incredible!!! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread