Hello From Fixmyline

By : Forum Member
Published 23rd July 2018 |
Read latest comment - 17th September 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am Michael, owner of Fixmyline covering the whole of Kent, Essex, Beds, Herts and Birmingham. Based out of Dartford We cater for all your telephone and WiFi issues so if you have problems with WiFi not reaching certain parts of your home  or business (Wi-Fi Not Spots) we can simply relocate your master telephone socket so you can relocate your router for a better Wi-Fi experience. Alternatively we can offer consultation on a range of products that will enhance your Wi-Fi, like Mesh wifi - an exciting relatively new product to market that will blow your current router out of the water in terms of coverage.

If you would like to hear more you can visit my website and have  a peruse, leave us a message on teh contact form or give me a call for a no obligation quote. 

W- www.fixmyline.co.uk

T - 01322 761051

E - michael@fixmyline.co.uk

Nice to meet you all

Thanks,
Mike.
Fixmyline
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum. I get rage issues with my WiFi as the Virgin router is terrible so we use another one but it still goes down all the time. You'll now all me technical questions I can't answer but I'll mention mesh WiFi to my husband, assuming it's for homes and not crazy expensive .

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Ahhh the wonderful world of wifi , it can make you really wonder WTF is happening sometimes...  

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum!

Shouldn't you be contactable via 999??!!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

indeed Andy - I now bypass the routers that companies like BT, Talk Talk and EE offer and provide a whole home mesh wifi solution - boosting wifi coverage to over 6000sq feet. 

https://www.fixmyline.co.uk/wi-fi-booster

Kind regards

Mike

Ahhh the wonderful world of wifi , it can make you really wonder WTF is happening sometimes...  ”

Thanks,
Mike.
Fixmyline

Hi Rebecca,

If the router loses connectivity as a result of external cabling issues then Virgin have to fix that, make a note of the lights on your router when its working well then when you experience issues look to see if the lights are the same or if they are differnt, like amber or red in colour.... However if it is totally a wifi issue like losing service in a distant room then this product definitely delivers.

I installed one today in a 4 bed house. At the router position the customer was receiving 35meg (mbps - megabits per second) and in the far bedroom they were recording a speed of only 10mbps. After I installed the mesh equipment the bedroom was receiving 30mbps....a very impressive product and one I fully endorse as a technical consultant.

Kind regards

Mike.

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum. I get rage issues with my WiFi as the Virgin router is terrible so we use another one but it still goes down all the time. You'll now all me technical questions I can't answer but I'll mention mesh WiFi to my husband, assuming it's for homes and not crazy expensive .”

Thanks,
Mike.
Fixmyline

Hi Mike

How's business?

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hey rebecca, We can supply and configure the mesh system for just 275.00 and it works perfectly for home and business.

Hi Rebecca,

If the router loses connectivity as a result of external cabling issues then Virgin have to fix that, make a note of the lights on your router when its working well then when you experience issues look to see if the lights are the same or if they are differnt, like amber or red in colour.... However if it is totally a wifi issue like losing service in a distant room then this product definitely delivers.

I installed one today in a 4 bed house. At the router position the customer was receiving 35meg (mbps - megabits per second) and in the far bedroom they were recording a speed of only 10mbps. After I installed the mesh equipment the bedroom was receiving 30mbps....a very impressive product and one I fully endorse as a technical consultant.

Kind regards

Mike.

”

Thanks,
Mike.
Fixmyline

Hi Mike

How's business?”

business is great - how are you?

Thanks,
Mike.
Fixmyline