About our business and "Hello".

By : Forum Member
Published 19th July 2018 |
Read latest comment - 3rd August 2018

What is Hypnotherapy?Hypnotherapy is a natural, relaxing and deeply effective way of going into trance to help bring about positive change. 

We are all familiar with trance, we do it easily and naturally every day when watching TV for example. During trance, although it may feel as if we have switched off, our brains are working four times harder than usual to process information and come up with solutions. Trance heightens our awareness and concentration, and during this time we are more open to suggestion.

During trance the focused state of attention helps clients move effortlessly towards their goals. Trance sessions in hypnotherapy are relaxing and enjoyable and you remain in complete control throughout.

Solution Focused Hypnotherapy

Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a gentle and effective mix of psychotherapy and hypnosis. During a session we use a combination of techniques and suggestions based on the latest research in neuroscience and solution focused therapy. This powerful combination helps clients reduce stress and make positive changes in their lives. 

We can help with:

Confidence                Smoking Cessation

Chronic pain              Anxiety

Anger                          Sleep Problems

Low mood                 Tinnitus

Eating issues             OCD

Fears & phobias       Panic Attacks

Habits                        Stop Smoking

Weight loss               Motivation

Who We Are Kevin Turner: MCSP, BSc(Hons), Dip MDT, Dip Inj Ther, AFSFH, Mindfulness based NLP.

I am an experienced Chartered Physiotherapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I am a member of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (ASFSH), the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH). I am fully insured, and enhanced DBS checked.

Tel: 07816495972 / 01271 371837

David Sanders: MCSP, MSc, BSc, Dip Sports Therapy, AFSFH, Mindfulness based NLP

I am an experienced Chartered Physiotherapist and have worked for many years with people with long term health problems.  I am fully insured and follow the codes of conduct of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and am currently a student member of the National Board for Modern Psychotherapy with whom I am registered.  I also have an enhanced DBS check.

Tel: 0785 266 4363

Facebook – MTC Hypnotherapy

MTC Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi there welcome to the forum .. I love Hypnotherapy and at the same time am terrified of it.. I would love to get rid of my Tinnitus and get some Confidence in my life.

Hello and welcome to the forum.  It does seem to work wonders for some people but I think my in-built scepticism would be a barrier! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hypnotherapy is not the same as you see on TV where people are "hypnotised" into clucking like chickens etc. This approach is based on the latest brain research and is sooo relaxing and when you are relaxed you have access to your inner resources (sometimes with some guidance) and your intellectual brain can begin to problem solve for you. 

If anyone is interested, the initial consultation is free, so you can see what you are letting yourself in for.... a great experience!

So... now you know how to contact us, I'll let you decide when is the best time for you.

Think they do regression hypnosis now...  so you can find out what you did in a previous life.....

Thanks,
Barney

Hypnotherapy is not the same as you see on TV where people are "hypnotised" into clucking like chickens etc. This approach is based on the latest brain research and is sooo relaxing and when you are relaxed you have access to your inner resources (sometimes with some guidance) and your intellectual brain can begin to problem solve for you. 

If anyone is interested, the initial consultation is free, so you can see what you are letting yourself in for.... a great experience!

So... now you know how to contact us, I'll let you decide when is the best time for you.”

I am rubbish at relaxing and why do I feel like your message is trying to me call you?  I agree though that we all have the answers we need, sometimes we just need to slow down and listen to what our brain already knows.

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Just a thought:  We all have worries....some more than others...most of which never happen. Wouldn't it be GREAT to just do away with them?

You know where we are..... 

Where are you based? I would like to get rid of my fear of spiders as it is so annoying! I have to get my cats to chase them out of the house if ever I see one, as my husband is just as much of a wimp about them as I am !!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hi,

We are based in North Devon.

Best wishes,

Kevin Turner MTC Solution Focused Hypnotherapy

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread