Greetings from Oswall & Rose

By : Forum Member
Published 12th June 2018 |
Read latest comment - 14th June 2018

Upholstery and reupholstery services  -

Designers and makers of distinctive upholstered furniture. We have all your upholstery needs covered! Anything from a cushion, or loose cover to a stool, ottoman, armchair, sofa or corner unit.  Bespoke pieces made from scratch and old or tired furniture lovingly reupholstered. 

Get in touch for a free quote. 

Any advice on making the most of this listing site gratefully received! 

oswallandrose@gmail.com

Oswall & Rose
Oswall & Rose
Comments

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a website as I would love to see some examples of your work.

"Any advice on making the most of this listing site gratefully received!" 

You could write an article about your work (with pics of course!) and post it on here, to help generate interest in your service.

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hello and welcome to the forum. You should definitely post some photos of your most interesting pieces. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thank you Rebecca - great advice. I’ll get some pics on here when I get it all figured out!!

Katy x

Hello and welcome to the forum. You should definitely post some photos of your most interesting pieces. ”

Oswall & Rose
Oswall & Rose

Thanks Natalie!

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a website as I would love to see some examples of your work.

You could write an article about your work (with pics of course!) and post it on here, to help generate interest in your service.”

No website yet but we are on Instagram @oswallandrose. I’ll update my listing when we’re www! 

And I’ll upload some pics soon. 

Thanks again

Katy x

Oswall & Rose
Oswall & Rose

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread