Newbie popping on to say Hiiii

By : Business Owner
Published 9th June 2018 |
Read latest comment - 13th June 2018

Hey all maybe keep it short. I'm Martina from northern ireland I'm an independent scentsy consultant, complete home fragrance systems. Electric wax warmers and waxes something to suit everyone. If you love scented candles you will love Scentsy x

Comments

Hey all i lost my post

Welcome to the forum Martina! I certainly doooooooo love scented candles so I'll check out your website!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hello Martina and welcome to the forum. I like a scented candle on occasion but I'm very wary of them, especially as I have children. You call definitely get some really lovely ones though. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hey Rebecca thank you, looking forward to getting to know you all. Ohhh you can't beat nice fresh smells in the home or office. Scentsy is an excellent alternative to traditional candles no flames no soot no toxins and most importantly no burns to little ones. our waxes are food grade also so no danger to kiddies or pets. xx

Hello Martina and welcome to the forum. I like a scented candle on occasion but I'm very wary of them, especially as I have children. You call definitely get some really lovely ones though. ”

Hey Natalie thanks for welcome ❤ ohh do be sure to check out the site but for personal specials drop me a mail save you some ££ xxx

Welcome to the forum Martina! I certainly doooooooo love scented candles so I'll check out your website!”

Hi Martina welcome aboard. Well I've never heard of that before  independent scentsy consultant, I love it  

The wife keeps buying these candle things but never seems to burn them! We seem to have a collection of all shapes and sizes. I feel a car boot sale coming on  (hopefully she's not reading this...)

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

"The wife keeps buying these candle things but never seems to burn them! We seem to have a collection of all shapes and sizes. ”

Steve, it's a WOMAN THING.

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

ohhh it so is a woman thing lol though scentsy can't beat it. Warmers lifetime manufacturing warranty they heat to just above body temp so no burns etc. 

Hi Martina welcome aboard. Well I've never heard of that before  independent scentsy consultant, I love it  

The wife keeps buying these candle things but never seems to burn them! We seem to have a collection of all shapes and sizes. I feel a car boot sale coming on  (hopefully she's not reading this...)”

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread