CCTV Systems

By : Forum Member
Published 11th May 2018 |
Read latest comment - 8th August 2018

Hi we at MY Eye In The Sky provide great quality CCTV systems at affordable prices for home or business. please see our website for more information or contact us. (we want be beaten on price)

Thanks,
Jamie Hunt
My Eye In The Sky
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Welcome to the forum Jamie and team!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hello and welcome to the forum. I did some cat sitting at the weekend and they had CCTV inside the house as well as outside, it was really unnerving! Are you finding it's more popular these days? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I did some cat sitting at the weekend and they had CCTV inside the house as well as outside, it was really unnerving!  ”

They new you were coming 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hello and welcome to the forum. I did some cat sitting at the weekend and they had CCTV inside the house as well as outside, it was really unnerving! Are you finding it's more popular these days? ”

Thanks,
Jamie Hunt
My Eye In The Sky

Yes my husband has a camera front and back now on our house, pretty sure he's just trying to track my movements though 

The master of web copy.

They new you were coming 

Well I did have my eye on the silver, scuppered!! 

The master of web copy.

Is it only me that is missing the point about CCTV? It seems that if the baddies are wearing hoodies then capturing their naughty ways on CCTV isn't going to help one bit!!

Is the idea that people can link it to their phone/computer and have a live link so that if someone breaks in you can see it in real time and call the Police? And if so, will the Police even respond quickly enough? I can't really think of anything worse than watching someone burgle my house and not being able to do a thing about it.

Sorry for the negativity but I just think we need the next generation of CCTV as it doesn't seem to be deterring the bad guys that much any more......

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread