The Home Organiser - are you overwhelmed with 'stuff'

By : Forum Member
Published 12th April 2018 |
Read latest comment - 14th April 2018

Hi, I'm Sue (The Home Organiser) - providing friendly support when you need it the most.

Whether it's:

• tackling a room/home too full of possessions and in need of organisation,
  • preparing a home for sale (I view the property as a potential buyer and provide a bespoke report of observations which may help you achieve market value and a quick sale);
  • help to pack up a home for moving or downsizing where possessions need to be reduced and furniture needs to be reduced; support on moving day & to unpack;
  • empathic support following bereavement when a home needs to be prepared for sale;
  • organisational support with paperwork - for self-assessment tax returns or a small office.

Please take a look at my website and let me know how I can help you. This is not a complete list of situations in which I can help so please ask about any organisation support you need. I am an APDO member and comply to their insurance and work ethics.

Many thanks,

Sue

Professional Organiser

Thanks Sue,
Professional Organiser
The Home Organiser
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hi Sue

I thought I was organised, but you are a PROFESSIONAL! What a fantastic business, welcome to the forum.

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hi Sue, what a great business!! I spend my life trying to be organised and with 2 children, a business and a messy husband I generally fail! I was thinking of restarting the KonMari Method, do you know it?

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thanks Natalie - yes I'm lucky to have a job I love. It's great to really make a difference to someone's home and head  

Hi Sue

I thought I was organised, but you are a PROFESSIONAL! What a fantastic business, welcome to the forum.”

Thanks Sue,
Professional Organiser
The Home Organiser

Hi Rebecca - I certainly do. Most people take the essence of her method rather than following it to the letter. It made a huge difference to my tops and underwear drawers. Rather than the traditional stacking her method of folding makes it much easier to see and select what's wanted. I was amazed how much space I had just by following her folding methods. I still prefer to hang more clothing than she would recommend but it all works for me and that's the key.

It sounds like you have your hands very full so anything that makes life easier is a bonus. Let me know how you get on with it.

Sue   

Hi Sue, what a great business!! I spend my life trying to be organised and with 2 children, a business and a messy husband I generally fail! I was thinking of restarting the KonMari Method, do you know it?”

Thanks Sue,
Professional Organiser
The Home Organiser

Yes, I do use her folding methods too, it's much better! My husband doesn't agree though so it means either I get no help with all the clothes or it's a mess 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread