Hi, I'm Sue (The Home Organiser) - providing friendly support when you need it the most.
- tackling a room/home too full of possessions and in need of organisation,
- preparing a home for sale (I view the property as a potential buyer and provide a bespoke report of observations which may help you achieve market value and a quick sale);
- help to pack up a home for moving or downsizing where possessions need to be reduced and furniture needs to be reduced; support on moving day & to unpack;
- empathic support following bereavement when a home needs to be prepared for sale;
- organisational support with paperwork - for self-assessment tax returns or a small office.
Please take a look at my website and let me know how I can help you. This is not a complete list of situations in which I can help so please ask about any organisation support you need. I am an APDO member and comply to their insurance and work ethics.