Hello from The Giant Party & Balloon Company

By : Forum Member
Published 7th April 2018 |
Read latest comment - 13th April 2018

Hi. I have just joined this forum and wanted to let you all know about the services that we can provide for parties, weddings ,corporate and themed events.  We are based in Rugby, Warwickshire but will travel nationally for larger events.

As well as balloon decor we have some great illuminated table centrepieces such as ostrich feather table centres, crystal trees, crystal table chandeliers, mirrorball displays, crystal candleabras, moonballs and a lot more! We deliver and set up at the venue and collect hire items back again afterwards.

There are hundreds of photos of our work (all our own) on our new website.  Since starting in 1999 we have expanded into a lot more table centrepieces so needed a new website to showcase them all. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these for your corporate events. We also supply and fit chair covers.

Thanks for reading this.

Regards, Dawn.

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hi Dawn, Rugby is not far from me, welcome to the forum. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Dawn

I just had a look at your website and LOVE the Ferrero Rocher towers! I need one of those just for a Saturday night!

Welcome to the forum. 

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hi Dawn

I just had a look at your website and LOVE the Ferrero Rocher towers! I need one of those just for a Saturday night!

Welcome to the forum. ”

"With these Rocher, you're really spoiling us"

Showing my age by remembering the adverts!

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Dawn

Welcome to the forum. ”

Thanks, glad you like it!  Let me know where you would need it as we only usually deliver these to the Rugby / Warwickshire area.

Regards, Dawn.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread