Want to boost your social media?

By : Business Owner
Published 13th March 2018 |
Read latest comment - 29th March 2018

WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED A SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE?

All of your existing and potential clients will be looking for you on social media. They want to see what your business has been up to, your real reviews and even the behind the scenes action! Using social media is the perfect opportunity to get your brand, message and story across so why not utilise these fast-growing marketing platforms?

New features and updates are constantly being released by platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. It’s a job in itself just having to try and keep up with it all! This is where our experts come in…

“WORKING WITH US COULD NOT BE MADE SIMPLER”

We love to help businesses boost their social media. Get in touch with us today and see how we can help you. 

https://www.whiteheartmarketing.com

or e-mail christina@whiteheartmarketing.com

Many Thanks,
Christina Barker
White Heart Marketing
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Christina and welcome to the forum. What's your favourite social media platform?

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Welcome aboard Christina 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Thank you Rebecca! Facebook by far. There are so many things you can do on there to grow your business but a lot of business owners underutilise it. 

Hi Christina and welcome to the forum. What's your favourite social media platform?”

Many Thanks,
Christina Barker
White Heart Marketing

Thank you Rebecca! Facebook by far. There are so many things you can do on there to grow your business but a lot of business owners underutilise it. 

”

I have found a lot of my clients come from Facebook, however they do like to move their goalposts a lot! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread