By : Forum Member
Published 13th March 2018 |
Read latest comment - 18th March 2018

Hi I am Mike from Environmental gas care training and assessment centre in aylesbury bucks I spent over 30 years on the tools as a gas and heating engineer my self and I was asked to train candidates to become gas engineers on this success I set up my business 11 years ago with the aid of training and assessment instructors that have a combined experience of more than 110 years we offer quality training in a relaxed and friendly way that is second to none for Initail and reassessment candidates as well as the new entrants level diploma course our courses are: CCN1 ( Domestic Gas core safety and regulations ), CKR1 ( Domestic Gas cookers ), HTR1 ( Domestic Gas fires and space heaters ), CENWAT ( Domestic hot water and heating ). We also run courses for LPG, Vented and Unvented hot water systems and Water regulations. With this in mind if you or you know any body Interested in a trade in gas then please visit our web site for more information at      

Share this post, email or print

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a great business, I hope things are going well. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread