In need of an accountant?

By : Forum Member
Published 6th March 2018 |
Read latest comment - 27th March 2018

Hi all, I've recently set up my own accounting practice. I am here to offer a long-term personal service that allows both individuals and small businesses to fully understand, in plain English their financial position, and to provide comprehensive advice on all future plans. I offer a full range of services including company registration, bookkeeping & accounting, personal & business tax & VAT returns, account preparation and submission, and payroll. 

Please feel free to contact me whether you're looking to set up, have recently set up, or are an established sole trader or business that would either like additional advice, or simply wants to free up your time to do what you love. Time is precious, we should all spend it doing what we love to do.

Also keen to learn the joys of running you own business, and happy for any advice. I'm good with the financial, but there are many aspects where advice is welcomed. Looking forward to the forum chats. Suzette.

Please refer to my website at www.sjcaccounting.com

https://www.facebook.com/SJC-Accounting-Ltd-144893412884434/

SJC Accounting Ltd.
SJC Accounting Ltd
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi,

Just tried to visit your site and Avast picked up on Malware and therefore did not load the site at all.

Not sure if you are aware of this or not.

Regards,
Simon_G

Hi Simon,

Thanks for letting me know. Are you referring to the website or fb page? I've checked the website and there doesn't seem to be any viruses on there? Do you have a screenshot you can send directly to me? 

Thanks,

Suzette

www.sjcaccounting.com

https://www.facebook.com/sjcaccountingfrimley/

SJC Accounting Ltd.
SJC Accounting Ltd

Hi,

This is what I get when I try to access your website from the link you posted

Regards,
Simon_G

Hi Suzette and welcome to the forum. I hope your business is going well, I think with more and more people doing up by themselves it's an area lots of people need help with and always will! I did a bookkeeping course before I started my business properly but I really struggle to find time to get everything done. One day when I make enough I'll pay someone to do it all for me I'm sure. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

This Thread is now closed for comments