One Technician - IT Services in West Midlands and surrounding areas

By : Forum Member
Published 1st March 2018 |
Read latest comment - 13th March 2018

Hello everyone, just thought I would introduce my business.

One Technician provides homes & business based customers with the IT support they need to have less problems and to continue with hassle free IT!

One Technician was previously known as "The Geeky Technician" and has been running for over 3 years. We strive to provide excellent and professional customer service to our new and on going customers. We always use and recommend the best quality products and continue to assist our happy customers on a frequent basis with a service which they are very happy with.

We provide businesses and homes with professional IT support services and solutions to help make IT less of an issue in your personal / working life. We have many businesses and customers who say our services are outstanding and helped them very much.

We offer many services from computer repairs, anti virus removals and home technology setup / configuration. We are also very happy to offer a computer maintenance plan which means you can continue to worry less about your computer being an issue and leaving that to us to sort out for you!

Call us today on: 07850 498 139

Email Us: support@onetechnician.com

Visit our website: https://www.onetechnician.com

One Technician
One Technician
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. Why did you change the name? I rather like the old one, but then I am a bit geeky. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hello Rebecca!

Thank you for your response,

I initally decided to change from The Geeky Technician and over to One Technician as simply I had many customers who I do work for mention about the name not being very professional which I do agree with them as it was a name I had since I was in High School. But yes I do miss the old name however I find my new company name is more professional for the services we provide  And hey.. everyone is a bit geeky at times haha! 

Hello and welcome to the forum. Why did you change the name? I rather like the old one, but then I am a bit geeky. 

One Technician
One Technician

That's fair, although I personally look for companies with a bit of personality as it doesn't mean they're not professional, but you'd be foolish not to listen to your customers! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread