David Davis - Portrait Artist

By : Forum Member
Published 8th February 2018 |
Read latest comment - 9th February 2018

Good morning world,

My name is David Da is and until recently I was a transport coordinator for various different businesses, but now I'm taking the plunge to make my own way in life as a Portrait Artist.  

I have always loved to draw,  ever since I was young.  When ever I got any spare time I would draw something, purely because I loved to. Over the years my passion disappeared as life took over until about 18 years or so ago.  I met a beautiful young woman who reignited my love for drawing and I discovered that I could do portraiture quite well.

A few years down the line,  with a little practice I got better and better and can proudly say I now have work in 5 countries across 3 continents.

I'd love to link my website here, not for the advert, but for the pride (don't worry, I read the rules, no spam lol).

I love to show my work off as it's the one thing in the world I do best.  I've spent 18 years practicing they aught to be alright, lol.

Nice eto meet you all,

Dave.

Thank you,
David Davis
Portraits by David Davis
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Well done for following your dream David! I think the world would be a lot happier place if more people followed theirs!

It sounds like you have an extremely varied and exciting lifestyle now, working all over the world, so I hope you have given your beautiful young woman a big hearty thank you for reigniting your portraiture fire all those years ago!

All the best

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hi David, welcome to the forum and well done for reading the rules! I'm impressed. Please feel free to add the website link on this thread, as we allow that in the intro section. I'm fascinated to see your work. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread