Hello from Red Mason and me Alan

By : Forum Member
Published 17th January 2018 |
Read latest comment - 9th February 2018

Hello everyone and a belated Happy New Year.

My name is Alan (Whitlock) and I have run my company Red Mason for the last 20 years. I am based in Surrey in a small town called Oxted which is between Croydon and Gatwick Airport. I used to work in central London heading up a design and marketing department but the travelling and rising costs of transport spurred me on to start Red Mason. The name comes from the colour of an old flames hair and my mother's maiden name hence Red Mason.

Red Mason is 4 people who pool together their different talents and despite everything running a company can entail we all get on very well.

Services we offer are: graphic design, marketing, website design and signage design and install. We love what we do and I think it shows as we have some lovely clients who have been we us for years. Thanks for reading my piece.

Alan

https://www.redmason.online/

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Alan welcome to the forums, glad to have you with us 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Alan

With 20 years of experience under your belt it is nice to hear that you still love what you do.

Welcome to the forum!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hi Alan, it's great to see you here, I'm sure you have a plethora of experience and ideas to share. I hope you've had a successful start to 2018.

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thanks, Rebecca, Natalie, Steve for your kind words of welcome.
We have found that the area we work in has changed so much since we began many moons ago and hopefully we have changed with it. But it is also nice to have clients who have stayed with us almost all the time we have been running Red Mason. We recently designed, illustrated and installed a series of new signage for a great client we have worked with for a long time, attached are some photos and screen grabs.
Best wishes, Alan

That all looks brilliant! Thank you for sharing the photos. The signage is very striking. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

What a smiley bunch! Looks like you do love what you do, which is great. People will stick with you if they buy into your passion.

Good luck for the future guys!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

This Thread is now closed for comments