25 years in print

By : Forum Member
Published 11th January 2018 |
Read latest comment - 16th January 2018

Hello

I am publishing this to introduce our printing company to yourselves

Comtec Printing Services Limited are fast approaching 25 years in the printing industry, we are  delighted to have come so far and increased our product list and services to the high standards we provide.

I am particularly proud of doing this despite a severe disability that has rendered me totally wheelchair bound with very little movement, it as not been plain sailing, you could have probably imagined that, but what I can truly say is that I have loved every minute of my working life and appreciated it fully, my life could have been so much different, I can only thank my customers who through their support and loyalty have helped us improve and progress to the high level we are at right now.

I would like to dedicate this posting to my wife Gillian for her dedication to our situation and to my loyal staff , some who have been with me for over 20 years.

Please contact us if you would like a quote on any printing, if anyone requires any information on running a business with a disability  please get in touch and I will try to help

Regards

Andrew Archer

Director

Comtec Printing Services Limited

andy@comtecprinting.com

Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hi Andrew, thanks for introducing yourself and your business. I'd be really interested in hearing more about your story, perhaps you could write a longer post in the general business section about business and disability? It can't have been easy!

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

This Thread is now closed for comments