Nice To Meet You

By : Forum Member
Published 9th January 2018 |
Read latest comment - 19th January 2018

Greetings! 

As the name might give away I represent Fleet Compare. We provide fleet insurance for company vehicles. For those of you unaware of how fleet insurance works, basically we provide your company the platform to combine all of your individual plans into one cover, conveniently creating just one single renewal date so that you're not stressing over lots of individual insurance plans for your company vehicles. You can find our website at https://fleetcompare.co.uk/

Enough about us though! Looking forward to getting to know both the forum and some of the businesses being represented on here. Hopefully we'll be able to help a few people along with picking up some good tips ourselves.

Nice to meet you all 

Fleet Compare
Swanstone
Share this post on Social Media or email
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the great introduction as well. I hope your year has started well? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader and Copywriter
The master of web copy.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Fleetcompare!

This is such a useful service! I work for a company who have a number of vans and it is a bit of a nightmare coordinating insurance policies. Is there a minimum and maximum amount of vehicles you can put on the policy?

Thanks

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Hello to both of you!

Natalie, the minimum number of vehicles is 3 and we don't have a maximum. 

Fleet Compare
Swanstone

Great - thanks. I'll get back to you....

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread