Bowens Pet-Care

By : Forum Member
Published 3rd January 2018 |
Read latest comment - 19th January 2018

Set up in 2005 Bowens Pet-Care is a Cat & Small Animal and dog walking visiting service within the Llandudno area.

I specialize in cats & small animals, visiting them in the comfort of their own homes, whilst their owners are away on a short break or holiday. Administer medication, I'm fully insured and CRB checked.

Contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Tracey
Bowens Petcare
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. What's the most unusual pet you've looked after? 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

not really looked after any unusual animals only a bearded dragon, but trimmed the nails of a monitor lizard.

Thanks,
Tracey
Bowens Petcare

Hi there .. We visited there a few years ago and stayed on the beachfront ..What a lovely area you live in ,we had a awesome time there

not really looked after any unusual animals only a bearded dragon, but trimmed the nails of a monitor lizard.”

Haha that's fun though, not many people have cut the nails of a lizard! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Tracey

Welcome to the forum! If your clients are anything like me they will really achieve peace of mind by leaving their pets in the hands of someone like yourself, so I imagine you are extremely busy! 

Keep us posted on the unusual pet score....

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

I've always got something going on with the animals, but January is always the slowest month.

I hope people feel confident in me looking after their pets and the pets are happy as well. Some of my customers have been with me since I started in 2005, which is really nice for me and reassuring for new customers.

Thanks,
Tracey
Bowens Petcare

Some of my customers have been with me since I started in 2005, which is really nice for me and reassuring for new customers.”

That's the best thing for a business - repeat customers. Use this little nugget to boost business during the quiet months!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread