Hello - Jade's Pet Services Lincoln

By : Forum Member
Published 26th November 2017 |
Read latest comment - 30th November 2017

Just saying Hello, New to the forum. 

I have just opened a new dog walking and pet sitting business in Lincoln. 

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Welcome to the forum. I'm a part-time cat sitter for my friend's business and she seems to do very well so I wish you much success. What were you doing before this?

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Hi Jade-Marie

I like it when people set up pet-sitting businesses because I love to hear that pets are being taken care of when their loved ones are away or don't have time to take them for walks! Good on you and I wish you lots of luck.

Rebecca - part-time cat sitting sounds fantastic! I have a vision of you sat at your computer surrounded by purring fluffies! Heaven  

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Rebecca - part-time cat sitting sounds fantastic! I have a vision of you sat at your computer surrounded by purring fluffies! Heaven  ”

Well I go to clients' houses, but in the summer it is especially lovely to sit in the garden, surrounded by cats, reading a book! As long as you like cats it's easy money. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thank you, ladies, I hope it does well too.

Rebecca, I have done a couple of things over the past few years, most recently a cleaner for the hospital. I have previously worked as a dog and cat grooming assistant and have a first diploma in animal care as well so I have always loved animals.