Laser Cut Supplier for Crafters/Bespoke Giftware/Signage

By : Forum Member
Published 12th October 2017 |
Read latest comment - 15th October 2017

Hi there, I'd like to introduce myself and my 'cottage industry' of laser cut supplies.

I can cut most materials but work mainly with wood, acrylics and fabrics with a maximum height of 8mm.

Although I've been attending craft fairs with my products, I hope my main line of work will eventually be solely to supply crafters and businesses. At present I supply one person with an online business and she's very happy with my designs and costs.

In the meantime I design and cut bespoke giftware which sometimes requires glueing and painting by hand.  

So if there are any crafters out there that need laser cut supplies of any kind, or business people that need affordable signage, I'd be very happy to hear from you.

June Moore - Proprietor of Laser Cut Crafts

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Welcome aboard June 

Must confess, not familiar with laser cutting. It certainly sounds very impressive! Although I do have a Blade Runner scifi type vision which is no doubt a million miles away 

Maybe add some images to your post to show what it is you do, give us idiots a better idea of what it's all about.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi June, welcome to the forum. I'd love to hear more about what you make. I hope your business goes from strength to strength, it sounds like you have a good idea of what you're aiming for, which is always a good start!

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thank you for your warm welcome Steve and Rebecca.

I've uploaded a few of my products to give you an idea of what I can do. The acrylic images look really messy but the light picks everything up so in reality they are clear.  

Please ask if you have any more questions.

June

Hi there welcome to the forum ..Your products certainly look different and unique. I've seen a few people doing this now with glass and .Quite amazing what can be done these days.

These are really great, thanks for sharing them! 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread