Hello world !

By : Forum Member
Published 11th October 2017 |
Read latest comment - 16th October 2017

So......

We want to introduce the world to Longbarn Village a unique venue for Meetings, Hot Desking and Virtual office services set just outside Alcester. If you are looking at startling your business but don't yet need an office , how about using us as your address ? - Give us a call 

Thanks,
Longbarn
Longbarn Village
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

What is so startling about the location? 

Sorry I am being annoying and teasing you about the typo, I always notice these things. 

I hope your business is successful, there is a similar type of place in Coventry, where I am based, and it seems to do very well. There are lots of people working from home these days so I think it's a great idea. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Ah Ha !

my plan worked then to get noticed  - thanks !!!

But honestly take a look at our website it really is lovely location and agree virtual is the way forward ! 

Jo

Thanks,
Longbarn
Longbarn Village

Wow I have just checked out the website and it is stunning! What a great place to work!! I think you need to invite a proofreader/copywriter over for a meeting 

Longbarn is a fantastic place to hold meetings, especially as (and I'll let you into a little secret here) there are always homemade goodies and snacks on offer! Peaceful location, welcoming team, comfy surroundings. What more could you want?!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday
Who is Natalie? Ltd

Homemade snacks?

Ah Ha !

my plan worked then to get noticed  - thanks !!!

But honestly take a look at our website it really is lovely location and agree virtual is the way forward ! 

Jo”

Oh hello trouble, just suddenly spotted you!  

So Jo used to be our awesome receptionist at the Mill, but abandoned us to our fate and ran off to the Longbarn Village

Now no-one brings us lovely cakes or left over scraps from the meeting rooms  Plus she was the only one who could keep Clive in check 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread