Mercury Digital - Ealing-based small Digital Marketing agency

By : Forum Member
Published 31st August 2017 |
Read latest comment - 14th September 2017

Hi all!

Thanks for creating such an amazing forum for businesses to share knowledge with each other and get found! Much appreciated.

My business is called Mercury Digital and we're a small startup based in Ealing. Our passion is helping businesses to use online marketing tools such as Web Design, SEO and Email Marketing to grow and reach more customers. I've noticed that there are many small and medium sized business out there that are just doing marketing for the sake of it and hoping for the best.

That approach doesn't usually work as well as they might be hoping though and ends up costing more money than it brings in! I'm here to change that trend hopefully and help more businesses create proper online marketing strategies to grow their businesses with paying customers.

Thanks for reading this post! I look forward to hearing your replies!

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Kozman
CEO
Mercury Digital
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hi Andrew, a great intro and a belated welcome aboard 

Hopefully we will hear more from you and feel free to add your five pence worth in any marketing discussions!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Thanks a lot Steve. I hope that I can help businesses with their Digital Marketing needs. Be happy to weigh in on the conversation for sure! Are there any forums dedicated specifically to marketing at all?

Edit: Not to worry! I found it . Thanks!

Andrew Kozman
CEO
Mercury Digital

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. If I ever get a marketing budget I'll be in touch   

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Thanks very much Rebecca that's very kind of you .

What sort of copywriting do you do? I'd love to know more about your business if you have time!

Andrew Kozman
CEO
Mercury Digital

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any questions! 

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates
The Legal Stop | www.thelegalstop.co.uk

Thanks very much Rebecca that's very kind of you .

What sort of copywriting do you do? I'd love to know more about your business if you have time!”

I do all sorts but mostly for small business websites and blogs. Proofreading is my bread and butter if you like and I really do enjoy it but writing is definitely what I love to do! I need to start my own blog, especially now I'll have more time with my children both in childcare. 

Thanks, Rebecca, Proofreader Extraordinaire
Anarchy is as detestable in grammar as it is in society. Maurice Druon.
Pay for Precision | Proofreading, copy-editing & copywriting.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread