hello from yew tree landscapes, hampshire

By : Forum Member
Published 11th August 2017 |
Read latest comment - 18th August 2017

just to say hello

i have been carrying out all aspects of hard landscaping in and around the andover hampshire area since 1999 and will carry on for the foreseeable future, i have now personally moved to whitehill hampshire area, so will now be carrying out work with in all of hampshire, parts of surrey, east sussex and wiltshire, so hoping to expand my business

thanks phil

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Welcome to the forums Phil

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Hi Phil,

I've just joined this forum myself and your post caught my eye as we're also in Hampshire and work for a number of landscaping companies delivering their leaflets. (We're in-fact based in Farnborough- at the North East of Hampshire, where it borders both Berkshire and Surrey.)

To say something productive here instead of just hello;).. when you're thinking which new areas to expand and promote yourself to, have you thought of using satellite images such as those on Google maps as a first step? It's just that this is a great way to recce new areas and narrow down your choice very quickly and cheaply (without you having to drive around the areas, which would probably be the next step ) and it surprises me that many of the guys we work for haven't thought to do this, especially in your business where you'd be looking for 'green areas' with bigger gardens and trees I guess. Just a thought, if you've not already had that thought- and good luck with your 'expansion'. Regards, Warren, for The Extra Mile Leaflet Distribution.

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread