Hello From Robert's PA Testing Services

By : Forum Member
Published 17th July 2017 |
Read latest comment - 18th July 2017

Local friendly professional Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Service. For your testing needs for Newcastle upon Tyne and the surrounding towns. We will beat any genuine quote.

Having dedicated myself to the field of PAT testing (portable appliance testing) for over 2 years both in a voluntary and professional capacity you can be certain that all of your domestic and commercial testing needs can be met.

I pride myself on providing the best possible service for your needs.

Based near the center of Newcastle when able i can be at your location within a few hours.

I provide PAT Testing services in and around the Newcastle upon Tyne & Gateshead areas servicing any job big or small including the following:

- Charities (shops or other outlets).

- small offices/businesses.

- Schools.

- No job is too big or small.

I can also work with Landlords between letting/sale to ensure their home appliances are safe for use by their current and next tenants/owners.

I work around your needs to ensure that no disruption (or minimal disruption) is cause to your own services.

Call or E-mail today, quotes are FREE, NO hidden costs, advice given at point of contact and on the day if required.

Have you worked with Robert's PAT Testing before, your feedback is important to me to further improve the services I provide to you.

Leave me review or mail me direct to let me know, I pride myself on improving my services to you.

Mobile: 07504830864

E-mail: robertspattestingservice@outlook.com

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hi Rob! Welcome to the forum

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Welcome aboard Rob

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread