Hi all, my name is Lesley Johnston

By : Forum Member
Published 16th June 2017 |
Read latest comment - 17th June 2017

Hello to everyone!

I'm Lesley Johnston, I run LC Bookkeeping Services North East based in South Shields. I provide bookkeeping and accounting services to SME's and individuals in the North East and throughout the UK. My company was first established in 2014 in Scotland, however I have since relocated to South Shields. I still provide services for my clients in Scotland and I am now establishing a client base here in the North East. I provide a competitive fixed rate for my services of £15 per hour for my services so you only pay for the time required to complete the work required. 

Please feel free to check out my website www.lc-bookkeeping-services.co.uk for more information on the services that we provide and of course a little about myself. I am a fully trained accounting technician, registered with HMRC MLR and Information Commissioners Office for data protection and hold all relevant insurance documentation. 

If you or someone you know requires any of my services please call me on 0191 336 1773 or drop me an email lesley@lc-bookkeeping-services.co.uk and I can provide a free no obligation consultation. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and have a great weekend

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hi Lesley, welcome to the forum- feel free to dive in to any discussions

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Welcome aboard Lesley and always great to have some one on the forum who knows their numbers and can help with accounting questions 

Cheers Steve
Marketing & Local Search anorak
My Local Services | Join Us

Great to see you! Welcome aboard! Let us know if you have any questions

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates
The Legal Stop | www.thelegalstop.co.uk

Thanks to you all for welcoming me! 

Any questions on the accounting side of things everyone is welcome to ask, I'm always happy to help 

I look forward to getting involved in discussions on the forum and speaking with you all. 

Thanks

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread