Hello to you all my name is Paul Kirkby

By : Business Owner
Published 6th June 2017 |
Read latest comment - 16th June 2017

My Company is Chigwell Windows.

We are a small family run business and have been supplying and installing good quality double glazed product since 1994.

We fit all Aluminium and PVCu products including:- Sliding Sash Windows : Bifold Doors : Roof Lights : Casement Windows: Composite Doors : Sliding Doors : Porches : Conservatories.

For the last 23 years I have provided all the free quotations, there are no Pushy Sales persons to worry about. Quotes are simply emailed the following day.

Thanks,
Paul
Chigwell Windows
Share this post, email or print
Comments

Welcome aboard Paul.

Double glazing and non pushy in the same sentence, sounds too good to be true  You must get frustrated at some of the tactics in your industry, or maybe it works in your favour? Hoovering up disgruntled customers from larger providers. 

Cheers Steve
Marketing & Local Search anorak
My Local Services | Join Us

Hello Steve,

Yes that's very true, I find it hard to believe that companies still do the hard sell, I guess it must still work with some customers. I personally hate pushy salesmen. My back ground is a city & Guilds carpenter, not a salesman, so I prefer to just measure up, answer any questions the customer may have and then email a quotation the following  day.

Kind Regards

Paul Kirkby

Thanks,
Paul
Chigwell Windows

Hi Paul

I also adopt the soft sell approach, if they want to save money in either their business or at home I always happy to talk about the options available.

Hello Pete

I would have gave you a call, as I have had a bad experience with a new company called Iresa, they are impossible to contact either by phone or email.  Have now gone back with my original supplier, The co op so tied in for another year but will phone you when it is due to expire.

Thanks,
Paul
Chigwell Windows

Welcome to the forums

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Post Reply Post a new message to this Thread