JRB Introduction

By : Forum Member
Published 16th February 2017 |
Read latest comment - 21st February 2017

Hi Everyone

My name is John Robert Baucutt and I have been running a small accounts business from my home at 6 Grace Way, Stevenage - called JRB Bookkeeping Services - for the last 5 years - providing a range of services  including: accounts, payroll, self assessment tax, auto-enrolment, final accounts for sole traders, partnerships, & charities. Draft final accounts for Limited Companies. I am a Member by examination of and licensed by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.

I will shortly be qualified to produce final accounts for Micro Limited Companies which is any Limited Company that qualifies for micro status as follows: with a turnover of up to £613,000 a Balance Sheet up to £316,000 and up to 10 employees, In order to qualify as a micro limited company the company must meet two out of the three qualifying conditions.

I provide a friendly and helpful services. My fees are realistic and fixed where possible.

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Hi John, welcome to the forums

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Hi John & welcome
Hope to hear more off you soon.

Clive, My Local Services
If you have found the Forum useful,
Please select here to leave a review for us.

Hi John welcome aboard 

Always looking for knowledgeable accounts folk to answer questions in our tax and enquiries forum. Feel free to dive in and add your five pence worth, or can we call on you if someone has a problem?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments