Hi All

By : Forum Member
Published 11th December 2016 |
Read latest comment - 23rd December 2016

Hello all

So I just registered with this site today so I like to introduce my side to you all Myself I am professionaly cyber security expert where I usually advice to corporate companies regarding their security issues and how to manifest the security into protective protocols.

However my business is I am broker here I offer brokerage within automotive industry very much we buy and we sale any kind of items people can imagine to have.

So if your side is looking for new opportunities on the market you can respond to my post

My other side I do is Wildlife park and rescue centre for animals where we fight against animal cruelty so if anyone seen a poor defendless animal outside on the street injured or if you seen someone beating animal on street contact us let us help the animals in need.

So folks this is what my side does any comments or questions please feel free to ask

Share this post, email or print
Comments

Funny I should see this post ..

But firstly welcome to the forum ....We have just had what could be close to the worse case of animal cruelty in Hailsham ,where someone has cut the tongue out of someones cat . I just can't believe someone could do such a thing to any animal in fact   

Hello, welcome to the forums

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Wow thats very wicked ...poor innocent creatre

Funny I should see this post ..

But firstly welcome to the forum ....We have just had what could be close to the worse case of animal cruelty in Hailsham ,where someone has cut the tongue out of someones cat . I just can't believe someone could do such a thing to any animal in fact   ”

Hi & welcome to the forum.

Hope to hear more off you soon

“....We have just had what could be close to the worse case of animal cruelty in Hailsham ,where someone has cut the tongue out of someones cat . I just can't believe someone could do such a thing to any animal in fact   ”

Andy - there are some sick people out there 

Clive, My Local Services
If you have found the Forum useful,
Please select here to leave a review for us.

Speechless, it has to be faulty wiring or mental problems? Either way have them removed from society as they offer no value..

We have just had what could be close to the worse case of animal cruelty in Hailsham ,where someone has cut the tongue out of someones cat . I just can't believe someone could do such a thing to any animal in fact   ”

Back to brokers, welcome to the forums.

I'll be honest I'm a bit confuzzled 

So professionally you are a cyber security expert, which is great stuff as I'm sure we will all be interested to hear any hints and tips on how we can protect ourselves.

Outside of that you do the animal welfare, which is marvellous 

But I don't understand your business?

"I offer brokerage within automotive industry very much we buy and we sale any kind of items people can imagine to have"
But your business is called Blue Scientists Airlines ltd.

Scientists, Airlines and Vehicle Dismantlers? It seems an odd and bizarre connection, plus you have also put your listing in the animal welfare organisation category? So is animal welfare also part of the business???

I think I need another lie down

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Speechless, it has to be faulty wiring or mental problems? Either way have them removed from society as they offer no value..

Back to brokers, welcome to the forums.

I'll be honest I'm a bit confuzzled 

So professionally you are a cyber security expert, which is great stuff as I'm sure we will all be interested to hear any hints and tips on how we can protect ourselves.

Outside of that you do the animal welfare, which is marvellous 

But I don't understand your business?

"I offer brokerage within automotive industry very much we buy and we sale any kind of items people can imagine to have"
But your business is called Blue Scientists Airlines ltd.

Scientists, Airlines and Vehicle Dismantlers? It seems an odd and bizarre connection, plus you have also put your listing in the animal welfare organisation category? So is animal welfare also part of the business???

I think I need another lie down

Dear Mr.Steve,

Thank you for your comment and I really appreciate your comment however this is situation why we are called Blue Scientists Airlines is as my first idea in 2013 was to open airline company so when I registered company I now have permits to run airline business cruise liner business and hospitality business but as you know in this businesses you need hell of a lot of money to be able to bring it out to the market as for next 3 years that you work side by side with CAA and you need not only aircrafts but also full director set and management set of people who can work with you which it is hard to find

But as of animal side and brokerage side

Now animals I love animals and I would do anything to protect them therefore I doing all rescue things and trying to open rescue centre in UK but brokerage side and automotive trading side is I got loads of products here to sale like all kind of vehicles, technologies, properties, vessels aircrafts and so on for sale therefore I do brokerage as of Cyber security expertise yes I am cyber security expert but as of a recent chronical pain I cant seat infront of pc much longer as if I do I have a very bad pain so I basically decided to go into something that I dont need to seat infront of PC for 48 hours all the time so I dont need to do all day programming even so many people calling me about their projects and about support to them with their ideas.

Many organizations around the globe they think they have the best security on the planet I can say to you with all honesty NO THEY NOT not even close so how come if they have such a good security why do hackers attacking banks and robbing customers of their money and selling customer credit card details around net for other scammers to take money off why is that??

Did you ever ask yourself how secure is your money on your bank account I guess you didnt as many people think that their bank offers best security for their money

I got scammers in past contacting me every day with card details about people using Barclays, HSBC, Halifax, LLoyds TSB banks, Royal bank of Scotlan and many more other banks I can give you like whole list of banks that they get hacked every day.

People have to wake up and realize that government is just simply taking a *** out of you

For all the crap you have to pay to tax man what do you have out of it nothing absolutely nothing

Other day I talk with one person who is a investor and conversation soon went from investment into how to secure your investment

And result is he is asking for some crap assets that will loose the value soon that investor gives money

Wake up people smell the reality

What is wrong with some people 

A belated welcome aboard & Happy Christmas 

Angela - Trading Standards Trusted Trader
My views & opinions are my own | Edinburgh Trusted Trader

- so confused

Clive, My Local Services
If you have found the Forum useful,
Please select here to leave a review for us.

This Thread is now closed for comments