The Alexander Technique provides us with the opportunity to address our muscular co-ordination and the elimination of harmful postural habits that are the cause of many of our problems.
Benefits of the Alexander Technique include:
- Significant evidence-based sustained benefits to those who experience back pain (see Evidence-based Scientific Trial Results published by the BMJ via the link on my website).
Other conditions which benefit from the Technique include:
- Neck tension
- Poor Posture
- Muscle tension and stiffness
- Vocal problems
- Stress-related conditions
- Shyness and timidity
The Technique can also:
- Improve awareness, listening, speaking and observation when it comes to our mechanisms
- Improve performance and prevent injury in sport, music and drama
- Act as an invaluable tool in public speaking, business and presentation skills
- Provide support during pregnancy and childbirth.
Further details about me can be found under my website as well as a blog about aspects of the Alexander Technique.
Editing or updating Stella Weigel
Select here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
If you do not represent this listing but would like to leave a review, then visit:
The Stella Weigel review link.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please contact MLS and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact MLS and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.