MRL Acoustics Ltd
MRL Acoustics - Independent Acoustic, Noise & Vibration Consultants providing Expert & Professional Advice in all areas of Environmental and Building Acoustics.
The Company is based in Ashford, Kent and has a growing number of clients throughout the UK including Planners, Building Contractors, Local Authorities, Architects and Waste Mangement Companies, etc.
- PPG 24 Noise Assessments for Planning Applications
- Road Traffic & Railway Noise Surveys
- Assessments of Aircraft Noise
- Noise Impact Assessments for New Developments
- Acoustic Reports for School Developments to BB 93
- Internal Noise Assessments to BS 8233
- BREEAM Assessments for Offices, Schools and Residential Developments
- Pre-completion Sound Insulation Testing to Part E Regulations
- Sound Insulation Design Advice for New-Build & Conversion Projects
- Noise at Work Assessments for Health & Safety
- Noise Nuisance Investigations
- Noise Assessments from Industrial Premises & Plant to BS 4142
- Assessments of Vibration to BS 6472
- Acoustic Barriers, Screens & Fencing - Assessments & Advice
MRL Acoustics is a member of the Association of Noise Consultants (ANC) and Matthew Lawrence, the Principal Acoustic Consultant, is a member of the Institute of Acoustics (IOA).
Editing or updating this listing
Select here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
If you do not represent this listing but would like to leave a review, then visit:
The MRL Acoustics Ltd review link.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.