Inspire Strategic Marketing Consultancy
I am a strategic marketing and planning consultant with over 20 years’ experience across the marketing mix including brand design and development, proposition packaging and positioning, advertising and PR, sales and retail support and merchandising, online and social media, email and direct mail. I am based in the Midlands and work nationwide with B2C and B2B clients, client and agency side, to identify, evaluate and exploit new commercial opportunities in current and potential markets, and refine and improve the performance of existing products and services (product and market development).
Bringing good business ideas to life!
- I can translate the commercial opportunity for your business into a compelling market offer and customer proposition that engages and motivates your audience
- I can help you segment, define and profile your target audience in order to successfully tailor your product and message
- I can define your point of difference and help you package and present your offer in order to maximise appeal and response from your audience, including any brand design, development and copy fulfilment necessary
- I can define the most cost-effective communication and media channels to reach and motivate them with this message, including campaign management required to deliver
- I can help you optimise the customer journey and experience for maximum conversion and retention
- I can help you understand and exploit your customers’ life-cycle and their evolving needs to maximise lifetime customer value
- I can review the cost effectiveness of your current marketing activity, including segmentation, targeting, channel development, media recommendations and fulfilment
The breadth of my experience means I can quickly interpret diverse markets and digest complex briefs. I use logical, processed thinking to develop creative, innovative, customer focussed solutions and present clients with simple and accessible proposals and plans that can be used to secure any approval or investment necessary.
I work with anyone from larger, blue chip, national clients, to smaller, local businesses and start-ups, providing an outside injection of value added thinking to fire the imagination of your existing marketing resource, or an additional pair of hands to help you take the strain.
I offer the flexible, low cost, low commitment alternative to additional recruitment or fixed-term agency contracts when covering short-term gaps in capacity or expertise. This improves productivity and increases speed of turnaround: from initial interpretation, through investigation and analysis, to final recommendations and implementation. I also take longer-term commissions for strategic planning and development projects.
I can establish the necessary rapport with stakeholders at all levels to optimise internal engagement and offer flexible arrangement terms that will fit around the way you want to work with a consultant. I also provide a free first consultation so you can be confident you’re doing the right thing.
I am a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Marketing and have BA Honours Degree in Business and Marketing.
Editing or updating this listingSelect here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.