Dolish Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
Dolish Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
Tel: 01404 891176
Share these details, email or print
Contact form: Select here to contact this business
tasteful quality B&B retreat in tranquil Devon valley
** Trip Advisor "Certificate of Excellence" 2013 WINNER **
Dolish Farmhouse Bed &Breakfast in Devon is a beautifully restored eco-friendly substantial former working farmhouse & traditional barns set in 4 acres of its own gardens and land.
We offer you a warm welcome, lovely accommodation and a terrific breakfast using the best of our local Devon produce.
- in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- tucked away in a magnificent valley but just 4½ miles from Honiton
- tasteful comfortable rooms all en-suite or with private bathroom
- beautifully restored using traditional materials
- delicious home-baked bread, our own free-range eggs and the best of local Devon produce
- renewable energy sources (wood pellets, wood, solar)
- friendly relaxed hosts
"fresh air, lovely walks, winding lanes, wildlife, small farmsteads, hedgerows,
abundant wildflowers, village inns......what more could you want?"
~ Dolish Farmhouse....easy to find - hard to leave ~
When you do venture out, there are endless activities close by or a short drive away to suit all tastes:
- relaxing - browsing local markets (at Honiton, Axminster, Bridport)
- invigorating - walk the Coastal path or explore ancient local woods
- sporting - go sea-fishing from Beer or fly-fishing on the local River Otter
- thrilling - try an "air experience" flight or a tandem sky-dive at nearby Dunkeswell Airfield
- inspiring - a day out at one of the fine National trust properties, numerous historic houses, castles & gardens like Bicton Park or Forde Abbey
- satisfying - visit some of the excellent local village pubs & inns serving great food from local produce. Try an "Otter Ale", one of the great local brews from Luppitt's very own "Otter Brewery".
- exploring - The World Heritage Jurassic coast towns & villages from Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth, Branscombe, Beer Lyme Regis and Charmouth - all within 30 to 40 minutes gentle drive.
- touring - spend the morning in the Cathedral city of Exeter, the afternoon on the fabulous wildness of Dartmoor.
Dolish Farmhouse B&B in Devon is here for you to enjoy...to rest...to revive!
we look forward to welcoming you soon
2013 Prices from £85 - £95 per room per night
Discounts for stays of 4 nights or more!!
Low Season discounts for Senior Citizens!!
Map location: Select here to view map
Editing or updating Dolish Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
If you are the owner or a representative of this business listing, then you can amend, edit or reply to reviews by logging in to your listing.
Select here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
If you do not represent this listing but would like to leave a review, then visit:
The Dolish Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast review link.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please contact MLS and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact MLS and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.