David Leonard provides personal service IT consultancy and support, together with some associated marketing and general business consultancy where appropriate.
David operates from Clapham, London SW4. To ensure an efficient and cost-effective service, site visits are usually limited to clients within two hours travelling time of Clapham Common. See Fees page for more information.
Clients are generally small organisations (including charities), professionals (often working from home) and home users.
- Installation & configuration
- Graphical, DTP, & database design
- General data input work
- Upgrade management
- Backups and anti-virus routine
- Other Windows-based IT issues
To help you decide whether to investigate further, here are a few assumptions and guiding principles that David works by:
- You need your computer system working properly so that you can get on with your real business. You are prepared to spend a reasonable sum to achieve that - and may budget for it on an ongoing basis.
- You need to know you can trust your IT Professional - expertise, experience, reliability, accuracy, flexibility, communications skills, commitment, patience, punctuality, discretion, and integrity are all important to you.
- You appreciate that a consultancy rate of £65 per hour is reasonable for over 30 years of real, hands-on, experience backed up with references. In some circumstances, discounts are available on these rates.
- You don't need/want to be bombarded with technical information and you are not interested in "megas" and "gigas" apart from knowing you have the right stuff.
Phone David from 09:00-18:30 Mon-Fri, or email at any time, for a free discussion to see if he can help:
Tel: 020 7627 8620
Mobile: 07961 387564
Editing or updating this listingSelect here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.