Advanced Flat Roofing
Advanced Flat Roofing specialise in EPDM (Rubber) flat roof installations, the product has a 50 Year plus proven life span, and is currently the most ECO friendly flat roof material in the market place today. The covering is made by Firestone and asthetically very pleasing to the eye, durable, and a very cost effective way of waterproofing problem flat roofs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes offer a unique combination of features & benefits.
- Superior durability
Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes offer unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation and high or low temperatures. They have a life expectancy of up to 50 years. Over a billion of square meters of roof installations worldwide are a testimony of Firestone EPDM membrane's proven performance.
- Seamless sheets in 1 piece
Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes are available in large, seamless sheets up to 6.10 m in width. Most small residential roofs can therefore be covered with one single sheet without any field seaming.
- Very low life-cycle cost
Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes require no or only little maintenance once installed. This feature, combined with the membrane's inherent durability and competitive installed cost, result in a very low lifecycle cost.
- Flame-free and easy installation
Installation of Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes is easy. It requires no flame as the membrane is always fully adhered to the substrate using a cold applied adhesive.
- High flexibility and elongation
Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes remain highly flexible even at low temperatures, enabling year round installation. The membrane can also elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements.
- Environmentally friendly
Firestone RubberCover EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impact, both during manufacture and installation, and high durability compared to other roofing membranes. In addition, Firestone's EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification for their environmental management system.
- Please do not hesitate to give ADVANCED FLAT ROOFING LLP a ring for a FREE no obligation quote!
- To sum up:
- With a well equipped team of fitters and experienced staff, the company is able to offer a professional stress free service to deliver a modern innovative and permanent solution to the re occurring problems experienced by many property owners with poorly performing traditional felt flat roof coverings. The service is intended to be cost effective, enabling customers to have a maintenance free, great looking flat roof.
- With Britain's climate recently becoming more erratic around our summer and winter months, the effect it is having upon felt flat roofs is devastating resulting in cracks within the asphalt, the weather will have no impact upon an EPDM roof as rubber can expand and contract when needed.
Cracks can also appear upon a felt flat roof if there is any subsidence within the building, rubber allways remains flexible and would therefore “move” with the subsidence.
On your average flat roof, EPDM rubber will have no joins decreasing any opportunity for leakage compared to a matrix of joins used in felt installation. Not only this but with no joins, EPDM looks incredibly pleasing to the eye, and when correctly installed looks very smart and attractive for your house or work premises, something I believe felt just doesn't quite do!
Editing or updating this listingSelect here if you have forgotten or are unaware of any log-in details for this listing.
DisclaimerOpinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd, My Local Services or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please fill in the review issue form and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please contact us and outline the issue. We aim to resolve most problems within one business day.