forum avatar

Importance of nursery reviews

By
Published 27th August 2015 |
Read latest comment - 11th September 2015

Children are the best part of our life, now the time where mothers also doing job so its required to provide best atmosphere to our children's, reviews helps to choose perfect nursery for child's.

UK classified website
Top10sy
Comments
Children are the best part of our life, now the time where mothers also doing job so its required to provide best atmosphere to our children's, reviews helps to choose perfect nursery for child's.

”

My local council website has all the local nurseries listed with reviews, I wouldn't trust a random site with nursery info if I'm honest. And nothing substitutes visiting them in person and reading the OfSted report.
You can't do everything online, not even good translation it seems!

forum avatartop10sy
31st August 2015 10:36 AM

Dear Rebecca,

I want to confirm you we will not write review for any nursery each and every review is written by other users so it will definitely helps other to choose right nursery for his child.

”

My local council website has all the local nurseries listed with reviews, I wouldn't trust a random site with nursery info if I'm honest. And nothing substitutes visiting them in person and reading the OfSted report.
You can't do everything online, not even good translation it seems!

UK classified website
Top10sy

I can tell you now, that if you were to start writing reviews for your website.... there going to stand out somewhat........

Thanks,
Barney

Adding my 2 pennies .....

Several moons ago i was looking at Nurserys for my kids. I contacted the Council who sent a list of them in my area.

Followed these up with calls to inquire about places and made a short list.

Followed those up with visits to the nursery itself, whilst reviews are great in part for most businesses i would not trust, (personally speaking), any positive review where i would potentially be sending my child.  

Clive

forum avatartop10sy
2nd September 2015 1:50 PM

Dear Grade

Thanks for your reply, I am completely agree with you, we have started this website to help the users so if users like you and many more parents will write his personal experience about a nursery then its definitely help other parents for choosing his areas best nursery.

Reading Top10sy nursery reviews parents get to know what all facilities are given by the nurseries, how they work when parents are not with their kids. Reviewing nurseries make them safe for kids. Moreover when children are in nurseries they get to learn so many things. Thus, it is a learning experience for them and parents should take care that the child learns only good things. It is similar to choosing a school for a big child. Though personal experience of every child and parent would be different, these ratings always guide the other parents to choose the best fit for them. Some nurseries can even pick kids, and drop them back at home, some nurseries can keep children for little late if the parent request for any reason.  

Adding my 2 pennies .....

Several moons ago i was looking at Nurserys for my kids. I contacted the Council who sent a list of them in my area.

Followed these up with calls to inquire about places and made a short list.

Followed those up with visits to the nursery itself, whilst reviews are great in part for most businesses i would not trust, (personally speaking), any positive review where i would potentially be sending my child.  ”

UK classified website
Top10sy

forum avatartop10sy
7th September 2015 2:29 PM

Hello Everyone do you joined Top10sy or not?

(post moderated)

UK classified website
Top10sy

Hi Top 10

Please do not start dropping pointless posts with your weblink in them.

I will let you off this once but anymore will result in your account being deleted.

We are a friendly team and bunch of hard working businesses here for business chat and friendly banter where appropriate, please do not spoil this with lame posts to simply generate links

Clive

he's been terminated....  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments