Lots of views but not much conversation?

By : Forum Member
Published 19th October 2014 |
Read latest comment - 21st October 2014

Notice people are viewing the messages but not joining in the conversations. Doesn't take much to say hello. Come on don't be shy. 

Thanks,
abfabcards
Comments

Hi Paul

It's an uphill battle but we are getting there  As a thank you for your contributions to date, I've upgraded you to a full listing with us, which also means your web link shows now in your forum signature.

I'll start offering the same to other regular contributors as an incentive, but this will also revert back to a free listing if contributions prove to be short lived  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Thanks Steve, 

Good incentive. 

Thanks,
abfabcards

Hi Paul

It's an uphill battle but we are getting there  As a thank you for your contributions to date, I've upgraded you to a full listing with us, which also means your web link shows now in your forum signature.

I'll start offering the same to other regular contributors as an incentive, but this will also revert back to a free listing if contributions prove to be short lived  ”

And what do you get for contributing for nearly 3 years?

Thanks,
Barney

And what do you get for contributing for nearly 3 years?

A marble statue in your honour which Clive has been chiselling away now for years 

You do know you can show your listing and a link in your signature? I'm assuming you've chosen to switch it off?

Steve Richardson

Yes I switched it off for a reason was getting far to many emails from SEO geeks called John or Lucy from India who all seem to sign off by waffling about can spam. On the assumption that I've never had any link building done for my site and nor am I likely to I took a guess that it might be coming from here. I'm still not sure though...

Thanks,
Barney

That's nice of you Steve, I will do my best to promote your site, it's great! xxx

Thanks,
MelantheDivine

Mmmmm....what will I get for regular contributions?  Hey, maybe we should all post our Amazon wishlists on here?  That's an idea! xxx

Thanks,
MelantheDivine

Yes I switched it off for a reason was getting far to many emails from SEO geeks called John or Lucy from India who all seem to sign off by waffling about can spam”

Hmm that's a little worrying, let me know if you get any spammy PM's as I'm hoping our spam filter has those in check.

Steve Richardson

That's nice of you Steve, I will do my best to promote your site, it's great! xxx

”

That's it, your on the xmas card list

Steve Richardson

This Thread is now closed for comments