Virtual Office

By : Forum Member
Published 24th January 2014 |
Read latest comment - 9th April 2014

Do you mean a physical or virtual office? ie are you relocating? (why London, it's really expensive!!)

Yes, I mean physical office. I have plans to open international office, and I want to understand prices & terms.

What is "virtual office"?

Thanks, @ivanzaichuk
CEO of IvZ Solutions
Comments
Yes, I mean physical office. I have plans to open international office, and I want to understand prices & terms.

What is "virtual office"?

Fair enough. A virtual office is a way of having a business address in an area (eg London) without actually having to be there.You can have a phone number, mail forwarding services etc. It's very popular in the UK, and a good way for smaller businesses to give the impression of posh offices and a smart business address, without the cost.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Fair enough. A virtual office is a way of having a business address in an area (eg London) without actually having to be there.You can have a phone number, mail forwarding services etc. It's very popular in the UK, and a good way for smaller businesses to give the impression of posh offices and a smart business address, without the cost.

Sounds pretty good! Maybe, you can suggest where to buy "virtual office" address and don't get in trouble? Thanks

Thanks, @ivanzaichuk
CEO of IvZ Solutions

Hi Ivan

Hope you don't mind, I've hived you off to a new thread.

I think if you want any specific London address based ones, then you will need to have a Google, but we do have a Virtual Office on the forum, based up North if that's any help?

Cheap Registered Office and Virtual Trading Address for your Business

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Ivan

Hope you don't mind, I've hived you off to a new thread.

I think if you want any specific London address based ones, then you will need to have a Google, but we do have a Virtual Office on the forum, based up North if that's any help?

That's fine. Thanks for help, I'll learn this info. Does Virtual Office belong to My Local Forums?

Thanks, @ivanzaichuk
CEO of IvZ Solutions

Hi Ivan,

Anything we can help you with? We (Foxhall Business Centres) have 3 locations in and around Nottingham, and offer Virtual Office packages too. If you need any advice on this, feel free to get in touch!

FoxhallBG

I own First Class Virtual Office, and i'm a moderator here on the forums.

We are based at Doncaster Airport, but we don't have premises in London. A lot of people contact us to ask if we have London premises and I guess they ask in the hope that we will still charge

indizine
indizine

Thank you guys for help and great info!

I still have twisted feelings about virtual office. As I understand, people use it when they want to save money on real office, and when they want to have a cool address in London area (to show off), don't they?

From indizine's answer I got the idea how to choose the right service provider and that some of providers can read my mails without permit.

Thanks, @ivanzaichuk
CEO of IvZ Solutions

No virtual office providers should be opening your mail without your permission, and this is normally only when you have requested the mail scanning service anyway. It's more about protecting the data you supply to them when you register for the service (providing your ID, etc).

indizine
indizine

No virtual office providers should be opening your mail without your permission, and this is normally only when you have requested the mail scanning service anyway. It's more about protecting the data you supply to them when you register for the service (providing your ID, etc).

Got you!) Do people in UK believe companies with virtual offices or they prefer to work with those who have real one?. For e.g., in Ukraine, we have virtual office services, but it's pretty unpopular among business people, most of the scammers use it. Ukrainian virtual office service is very poor, and it just gives you nice address in a city center. No mail scanning service or something like that.

Thanks, @ivanzaichuk
CEO of IvZ Solutions

This Thread is now closed for comments